Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bashing Jesus? rejected Jesus?

Mark & Lory I do not bash Jesus , After I got involved with he Christ- Life fellowship, I grew into a new understandings of GOD.......
I began to understand GOD in a way I never understood before

As I understand it Jesus is not and issue when it comes to GOD , he was a son, Jesus of Nazareth should mean nothing....
Jesus of Nazareth: From the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration by ... that Jesus sees God face-to-face because he himself is God --

The divine are WE the CREATION, the Bible is a written word about GOD there are many and many religions and many theories because GOD Spirit lives in those that believe, that is why the bible Is not meaningful to me, any more the GOD, word spirit LIFE of ME is ME.
So do I bash the life GOD has chosen , no, I do not reject myself, when one can love themselves it is the TRUE TEST for yourself to know of your growth in the LOVE of GOD

No comments: